Travel abroad with OSDC-PIRE Fellowship – Summer 2013
The Open Science Data Cloud PIRE project provides international research and education experiences through training and study at universities and research institutes around the world with leading scientists in the field of computing. Our goal is to increase the participants with expertise in managing and analyzing data. The deadline to apply is fast approaching so if you or someone you know is interested, have them apply here:
The OSDC Foreign partners that will host Summer 2013 PIRE_logofellows include:
- School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Computer Science Institute, Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF), Brazil
- Science, Informatics Institute, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP), Brazil
- Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan.
- Beijing Institute of Genomics (BIG), Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China.
For more information please visit: http://news.opensciencedatacloud.org/osdc-pire-faq/