OCC and CDIS @ SC17
We're pleased to announce our presence at the annual Super Computing conference. This year's conference will be in Denver, Colorado and the OCC and the Center for Data Intensive Science will showcase:
- innovative applications of data science in biology, medicine, health care, and the environment;
- new releases of data commons and data peering technology that support research communities, including specialized commons for cancer genomic data, liquid biopsy research, brain disorders, weather data, and satellite imagery;
- data intensive computing systems;
- high performance analytics;
- and a Thursday Birds-of-a-Feather session on Data Commons led by Dr. Robert Grossman in room 405-406-407.
If you're in Denver and attending the conference, please stop by booth #1653, ask for a demonstration, and learn more about how we've been making data intensive research easier and more accessible. We'll be giving away free gourmet coffee, CDIS wine stoppers, and OCC first-aid kits. Get yours while they last!